Monday, July 8, 2013

Annie's on her way!

Hello all. Annie here, reporting live from the EconoLodge in who-knows-where USA! After my sister got hitched, it was off to the beach for a quick family trip, and now I am happy to say my time has come to join the crew tomorrow! My mommy is driving me to Farmington, MO tomorrow to meet up, grab lunch, and drop me off. (I must note that she is currently snoring in the bed next to mine after lying down for a whopping 2 minutes... I didn't actually know she was a snorer) Anywho, here is a really crappy picture of my gear as of one week ago. I've adjusted slightly since then, but haven't had a camera.


Anyways, what a boring post...Farminton, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Miss you all! Love Love Love...Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Annie! I'm excited for you to finally join the gang! Hope all is well and fun so far. - Alice W.

    ReplyDelete